Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Time Passes

I know that it has been quite some time since I posted. There is so much I don't know how to say! We are trudging along and keeping busy. Our Parish started Theater Group and we volunteered our barn for practices. ALL SUMMER LONG! Wonder Knitter played the part of Sabina ( Maid Marian's Handmaid) in Robyn Hood, that play they put on. I was really proud of the group...a bunch of amateurs learning a Shakespearean type language and all of the little things that have to be done to put on a play.

We raised more chickens this summer, about 10 new layers and 20 meat chickens, which we butchered a month ago.

We went camping for a few days with friends up near Duluth, MN... at Gooseberry Falls. It was lovely!

We had a family vacation at Wisconsin Dells, it was nice to get away, but we missed having our Boy with us...my heart aches every day, I tie it into Our Lady's suffering at the foot of the cross.

 Nothing is quite as bright as it once was, without Lego Boy to be a part of it. He would be turning 11 on Sunday, October 9th. I teared up, yesterday, at Shopko...spying some little gifts that I know he would have enjoyed. Do you know, I find myself  often grieving the MOST while shopping??? I never would have guessed that...

No comments:

Post a Comment