Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lego Boy...Forever in our Hearts




I am not sure when I will feel up to posting again. Our hearts are all grieving the loss of our Lego Boy. I am sharing a poem from Sanjay's Memorial card that described our feelings exactly those hours before he passed away from this life.

               Letting Go
The angels gathering near your bed,
so very close to you
For they knew all of the things
that you were going through,
I thought about so many things,
I tightly held your hand,
how I wished that you were strong
And healthy once again;

But your eyes were looking homeward
to a place beyond the sky,
Where God will hold you always,
it was time to say goodbye;
I struggled with my selfish thoughts-
for I wanted you to stay
so we could walk and talk again
like we did-just yesterday;

But God still knows what's best
and I know He loved you so
So I gave to you life's greatest gift:
The gift of letting go.



We love you, Lego Boy...and we miss you very much...

No comments:

Post a Comment