Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, January 27, 2011

BMT Update

Hello there again!
I am posting from the hospital computer just down the hallway from Lego Boy's room, so no pictures to post. But I thought my faithful blog-readers ( all 2 of them , haha) would appreciate an update even without pix, so here goes!

So far  Lego boy is feeling fine, we are on day 4 of Chemo ( Fludarabine) and he will have 2 days of a different type of Chemo over the weekend. Hubby and the kiddos are coming to visit for the weekend to see Lego Boy and celebrate my birthday on Sunday...can hardly believe the big 4-0 is here!!!

I have been doing a lot of reading and praying, and Lego boy has been busy with schoolwork and Wii! ( They have either Wii or Play stations in the patients rooms) He will be getting speech therapy for his articulation difficulties while he is here and captive, MuaHaHaHa! He really has been an easy patient so far and ALL of the nurses rave over him being so easy and polite. My mama's heart likes to hear that...and I try to KEEP him polite and humble!

I just heard today that my mom ( who  moved in with us this fall) is having some painful and severe problems with her eyes ( especially the left one) due to her diabetes, and her eyesight is extremely threatened. Could you please pray for her when you are able? One of her only consolations is reading, and if she goes blind it will be a very heavy cross. I wish I could be 2 places at once...

Pax Christi!

No comments:

Post a Comment