Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Until We Meet Again

Dear God, Thank you so much for the blessing of my Mother. It was such an honor and privilege having her live with us these past years. I will always be so thankful for these years, and I pray that others will come to know the blessings of having their parents with them at the end of their lives. Our parents gave us life...God surely knew what he was doing when he designed the family as a model for living. We are given the opportunity to refine our souls and serving our families in this life, perfecting virtue, and honoring our Heavenly Father in the model of the Holy Family, Jesus, Mary and Joseph. Mom...your joyful heart, persevering faith, and forgiving nature has been an inspiration...may I never forget the lessons you've passed on to me. My love and respect for you will never die! May we be joyfully reunited in the presence of our Savior, until then, I will hold you in my heart and in my prayers...
 
Eternal rest grant her O Lord, and may perpetual Light shine upon her. May her soul and all the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen.
 
                                Janet Erpelding  December 29th, 1934- March 1st, 2013
 

No comments:

Post a Comment